Chairman Husband, Too Boorish Ch 22: Secretary Bai, where is my coffee

Didn't he just leave? How did he suddenly appear in front of her office door?

Yan Liang really didn't want to see him, especially at this time and place. With a bad expression she furrowed her graceful eyebrows and took the lead to speak first, "Why are you here?"

Ning Zhi Yuan's eyes looked heavily at her. That pair of always gentle eyes now had a very complicated look. However Yan Liang already didn't want to look into how much of that gleam was considered as hers.

His voice dark and hoarsely asked, "Can we talk about it properly?"

Those words again!

Talk about it, huh, between the two of them what was there to talk about?

Yan Liang only felt fed up, "Ning Zhi Yuan, what do you want to talk about? You and Jing Shan are together. She even carries your child. You betrayed our love from so many years. No.......maybe we had nothing between us. And you still want to talk to me?"

Ning Zhi Yuan's thin lips pressed together tightly. Within his eyes rolled complicated thoughts. In the end, he finally couldn't help but stride forward. He directly crossed the office desk to Yan Liang's side. He grabbed her wrist and impatiently said, "Liang Liang, I know it's my fault. I let you down, but I really have no way to forget you. I know you still have feelings for me. We......"

"Shut up!" Yan Liang forcefully shook off Ning Zhi Yuan's hand. She looked at him in disbelief, "Are you crazy? What are you doing saying those words to me? Also this is my workplace. I'm at work right now. Can you have some respect for me?"

"Liang Liang, you dare to say you've forgotten me? It's not what you think between me and Liang Jing Shan......"

"Jing Shan is already pregnant. She's pregnant with your child!" Yan Liang reached out and pushed away Ning Zhi Yuan. She somewhat wildly shrieked, "Enough! Ning Zhi Yuan, can you grow up? If you know you can't forget me, then why at that time would you with my best friend betray me? What are you thinking? Go, there's nothing to say! I don't want to see you!"

"Liang Liang......"

"Enough, Ning Zhi Yuan. Please remember, from now on don't call me by those two words. Leave! Immediately get out of my sight!"

The two were intensely fighting and actually didn't realize the door to Yan Liang's office wasn't closed. On this floor, there were originally only two offices. Apart from Yan Liang's, the other one was Liang Xi Cheng's.

The moment Yan Liang raised her head, she just happened to see in the chairman's office doorway stood a stiff and tall figure. Her heart sank at once. There was no time to hide the overwhelming grief and indignant expression when she felt that extremely sharp gaze shoot her way. A strong pressure immediately threw her breathing off.

Probably because he saw Yan Liang's expression was strained, Ning Zhi Yuan belatedly followed her gaze and looked back. He also saw Liang Xi Cheng standing there; his heart sank.

In a moment the atmosphere that originally seemed to filled with smoke immediately became deeply and deathly still. The two people were a bit awkwardly standing still, not knowing what to do. With the not-far footsteps calmly getting closer and closer, Yan Liang's heart leapt higher and higher. It was practically in her throat.

"Secretary Bai, where's my coffee?"




Comments

  1. Thanks for the chaper

    At least now the boss knows what the situation is like, but still so akward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good atleast no drama with the sister using her brothers ignorance to scheme against her by acting friends or spreading lies..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts