Chairman Husband, Too Boorish Ch 25: Severely criticized

"......Um, Chairman Liang, do you want something?" Holding his hand out means he wants something right?

"Hm?" From the start, Liang Xi Cheng's eyes were pinned on the laptop screen. This time he finally lifted his head, glancing at Yan Liang. His annoyance was plainly written in his enchanting yet sharp eyes, "You said I wanted something?"

Yan Liang's heart sank. Although she still didn't know what he wanted, she was already aware she definitely stepped on Liang Xi Cheng's minefield. Just looking at his eyes, she knew the situation was very bad.

"I'm sorry, Chairman Liang. I really don't know." At this point, pretending that she knew was useless. She could only sincerely admit it.

Liang Xi Cheng's eyes unconsciously narrowed. His eyes originally have a trace of an enchanting demeanor. Normally when they were calm, they are already very compelling. Now with a slight hint of his mood, they gave off an even more oppressive feeling. Yan Liang's breathing was even slightly beyond her control; her breath was shallow and slow.

"Secretary Bai, it seems like the words I said to you yesterday, you didn't register a single word?" Sure enough, right when he opened his mouth, his tone was extremely frustrated. His two strong eyebrows were tightly knitted like a knife's blade. His words were even colder than his knitted eyebrows. "This is your attitude towards work? Over and over again you said you were so capable, so outstanding, yet it's all talk."

Being severely criticized like this, of course it was impossible for Yan Liang to be indifferent.

When she was working under the general manager, there was never once this kind of situation. Contrary, the general manager always praised her abilities were very high. But not even 36 hours after meeting Liang Xi Cheng, she had already been lectured no less than three times......

When all is said and done, a woman's face is thin. At this moment, Yan Liang was bright red. Her expression was very strained. "I'm sorry, Chairman Liang. If you need anything, I'll get it right away."

"Coffee." With a thud, the aloof and lofty man closed the laptop lid. "You didn't ask Guan Jiu? Every morning I need a cup of coffee. If I'm going on a business trip, you also have to get breakfast because what I dislike the most is airplane food. Where is it?"

Yan Liang's face was deathly pale. She couldn't say one word in retort.

Sure enough this kind of born-with-a-gold-spoon-in-his-mouth [1], rich prince was extremely hard to please. In her dreams she didn't think she as a secretary would need to bring drinks and food. However after thinking about it, at that time he did say he wanted a personal secretary......

In the end, she wasn't attentive enough about her job. She couldn't blame anyone. She deserved being lectured by Liang Xi Cheng.

She took a deep breath and adjusted her mood. Only then did she open her mouth, "Chairman Liang, I'm sorry. It was my negligence. Right now I'll immediately go buy some coffee and breakfast." She was about to turn around and then remembered something. To prepare for the unexpected, she asked another question. "But Chairman Liang, what kind of breakfast do you want?"

"Secretary Bai, I hope you understand this piece of business. I made you be my secretary not so you can make me repeat myself all day long. Also, I really don't like my personal secretary to not understand my daily habits. Understood?"




``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

[1] born-with-a-gold-spoon-in-his-mouth

  • The idiom is normally a silver spoon, but since the author wrote gold, I followed what she did. 


Comments

  1. Normally Employee's have a grace period of a few weeks to get used to thier new job, he gave her a few minutes

    I don't know it that he is just a jerk or he just likes messing with her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh. They do? And here i am aching my heart for Yan Liang. Wuwuwuwu

      Delete
  2. (Twitch) He's getting on my nerves....
    -MiniSquirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unreasonable this man, he's so spoilt. He basically hired her to be a nanny. She s suppose to work for company, not your well being. Shouldn't his other secretary do this?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts