Chairman Husband, Too Boorish Ch 57: No need to force yourself to start a conversation with me

"Jing Shan, in the future don't talk about my job status with your brother." Ning Zhi Yuan waited until Liang Xi Cheng walked a distance away before speaking up. His tone was slightly displeased, "It's not like I have to enter EC. Actually my job before......"

"Now you're part of the Liang Family. Why don't you want to enter EC?" Liang Jing Shan cut him off before he could explain. The corner of her mouth twitched. "Zhi Yuan, don't make me say it out loud. It's because of Yan Liang that you don't want to join EC, right? Don't worry. I don't plan on letting her stay in EC!"

Ning Zhi Yuan's expression darkened. "Jing Shan, can you stop this business? Yan Liang doesn't measure up to you. Besides, you two were once good friends. Why are you messing with her job?"

"Do you think she thinks of me as a good friend now?" Liang Jing Shan sneered. Those in power don't forgive others. "Forget it. Did you think her silence means she supports us? I can guarantee she's itching for a chance to take us down!"

"Yan Hui isn't that kind of person. What's more, this situation was us wronging her."

Liang Jing Shan heard Ning Zhi Yuan's words were pleading on Bai Yan Liang's behalf. She really couldn't accept this, so she reached out and pinched him. She hatefully said, "You think you understand women? Only women understand other women! Yan Liang definitely isn't the saintly type!"

"Jing Shan, can you not say those critical things?"

"I'm being critical? Zhi Yuan, don't you dare say I'm being critical. I'm doing this all for you. I know right now you can't let her go. You feel like you've wronged her, but I'm already two months pregnant. Can you think about me? Since you decided to be with me, then you have to forget her! Do you think I didn't feel bad about losing my sisterly friendship with her?" Liang Jing Shan's eyes dimmed. She lightly placed her hands on top of her stomach. "But to protect my love, I had to sacrifice my friendship. So you don't have the right to say I'm being critical!"

Ning Zhi Yuan still wanted to say some things. However seeing Liang Jing Shan like this, he swallowed his words down.

Actually, the person who made the mistake was him. It was he who first slept with Liang Jing Shan. It was he who first betrayed Yan Liang. What right did he have to blame someone else?

..................

When Yan Liang came out of the orthopedic doctor's office, she had a distracted expression.

Her eyes saw a tall figure blocking the path in front of her. She instinctively paused and raised her head. She saw Liang Xi Cheng's collected expression looking down at her. "Done with the checkup? What did the doctor say?"

"He said everything is good." Yan Liang had to forcefully squeeze out a slight smile. She pretended to lightheartedly shake her head, "I don't even need medicine."

She paused then remembered the important matter at hand, "Chairman Liang, how is your stomach?"

To tell the truth, she always kept in mind that first business trip. She didn't prepare breakfast and caused his stomach to start hurting. Ultimately, this matter was related to her.

Liang Xi Cheng glanced at her. He saw she was deliberately trying to hid the emotions in the depths of her eyes. He raised his eyebrows and lightly said, "Secretary Bai, you don't need to force yourself to start a conversation with me."



``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I almost pity NZY. He's going to be so miserable being married to LJS. But what comes around, goes around. He shouldn't have cheated!

Comments

  1. I can see him becoming a second Su Yan, planning to divorce and remarry with our MC later. Just to be slapped hard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts