Get my life in shape! Update 5

  • Yoga at least once a week. 
    • Done!
  • Exercise at least once a week.
    • Done!
  • No dirty dishes left overnight (Attracts bugs and roaches. Ew)
    • Done!
    • Think I will remove this from now on. I do this pretty consistantly, so I"ll change this to no dishes left in the morning. That means I'll have to wake up a little earlier so I have time to wash my breakfast dishes and packing my lunch dishes. I probably will have to sleep earlier to make up for the lost sleep.......Time to be a responsible adult!
  • Sweep the floor once a week
    • Done!
  • Vacuum the carpet once a week (need to buy a new vacuum)
    • Done!
    • So glad I bought the Dyson! It was disgusting how much dust I vacuumed up. I guess my little $20 vacuum wasn't doing anything
  • No extra spending until the end of the month and only then if I'm within my spending budget
    • Well I know I'm going to be spending a lot this month already. There's a good deal going on that I can't pass up. Fortunately, I've cut back in other spending categories. Hopefully, that means I'll still be in budget even though I'm spending more than my spending budget......

4 out of 4!  😁 I won't count the spending checkpoint until the last week of the month

Comments

Popular Posts