Heartbeat at the Tip of the Tongue 舌尖上的心跳: Summary

Hi all!

I'm going to take another stab at translating novels. I hope I can keep it up for much longer than my attempt at Love O2O!

Heartbeat at the Tip of the Tongue is a light romance revolving around cooking. The main girl learns to cook from the main guy after entering a cooking competition, which her best friend pushed her to try-out for.

I haven't read the entire novel, but what I have read is very good. I'm not seeing the overly dramatic love triangle. Instead the story is more about how the girl grows.The romance is a nice support to her growth, but it doesn't overwhelm the story. I think the author, JiaoTangDongGua (calls herself PangGua), did a good job blending in the romance without overpowering the story.



Summary below:





The female character's and male character's three differing point of views:

The point of food:
     Female: To fill the stomach
     Male: Art

Feelings toward the other party:
     Female: Pervert
     Male: Too stupid

Is there a chance you'll date the other person?:
     Female: Who, who wants to date a pervert!
     Male: This idiot, only I would accept her


This is how an aloof Adonis PK'd the female's two-faced childhood friend, taking the female along to rule the culinary world (a slight exaggeration)


P.S.: This work's title refers to the male's tip of the tongue not just because of his incomparable acute sense of taste but also because that is the part of the male that makes the female's heart race the most.


PangGua's blog welcomes you to take a stab at this story.


Comments

Popular Posts