YesStyle: Package Review

Hi Everyone!

I ordered several items from YesStyle on December 2, and it arrived on December 16. Here's what the package looked like:

Wrapped in gray plastic. Some small tears.
After unwrapping, the box turned out to be a shoebox. It looked battered, and on one of the sides, there was a sticker for 'wine-red chunky heels'. That made me really worried about what was inside the box, but every product I ordered was there. I'm not a fan of reusing a shoebox though.

Some dents and creases
I didn't know what to think
Thank goodness it's not shoes!
From here, i'll just post pictures of what I ordered and maybe a short blurb. If you want an in-depth review of the products, please leave a comment! I will do so as soon as possible. 


The leather strap was a surprise. It wasn't mentioned in the description.
Two pockets on the inside. One of them with a zipper.
It came with two interchangeable straps. The chain is quite heavy and the leather strap is adjustable.



Faux leather. Has a slight cushiony feel.
10 pockets, not counting cash and coin compartments
It's very cute and sturdy. There's lots of pockets for credit cards. 



Head and body look pearly. Ears and bow-tie have rhinestones
The chain is made out of interlocking beads. The chain wasn't very high quality, but I don't think it will break. The head and body of the cat isn't one solid piece,. They are connected by a loop.



Wings look like crystal

The bracelet looks very delicate, but it's good quality. The bow is very small and can fit on a penny. If you have thin wrists, this bracelet won't be too big! if you have bigger wrists, the long chain should be enough too.


That was all I ordered from YesStyle! I'm very satisfied with the quality of the products. I have one package from DressLily and four more from YesStyle on their way. I'll post reviews on those once they get here. Let me know in the comments what you think! Should I do a post focusing on each product with more detail? Do you want a ruler by them to see how big they are, etc?



Comments

Popular Posts