Dropping Chairman Husband, Too Boorish

Hi guys!

As the title says, I will be dropping Chairman. I have been considering dropping this for a while now. Translating in general takes a longer than I ever thought it would. Combining that with my dwindling interest in this story, I've decided to drop Chairman. Instead, I will focus only on my second translation project, Heart Protection.

I stockpiled up to Chapter 59, so I will continue to do two releases per week. I hope this will give enough time for another translator to discover this novel and pick it up. Even though I will be slowly releasing the rest of the chapters, any translator is free to pick it up at any time. If any translator wants to start translating before Chapter 59, just let me know. I will stop releasing, so you can continue on.

Thank you guys for your support!

Comments

  1. Thank you for introducing this novel to us and your hard work in translating it! I appreciate the advance warning of you dropping this project instead of "ghosting" it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! Fingers crossed someone will pick this up

      Delete
  2. Helloo, silent reader up till now hehe, thank you for your hard work, it's too bad that uou're gonna drop it, but can you please tell me where I can read the raw/original of this novel, thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!
      Here's where I've been getting the raws: http://www.quanben.io/n/zongcailaogongtaiculu/list.html

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the link... also a silent reader here... read the raws with gtrans hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts