Love O2O Manhua Update

Hi guys!

I have found a way to get the manhua!!! Success!!! There is still a problem.....I have no image manipulation software thingy. I have Microsoft Paint and that's it. I also have no experience with digital manipulations things...If I do end up translating the manhua, then I think it'll be very, very ugly looking because I have no idea how to do photo editing! Especially with no software that's meant to do such things like Photoshop!

Hmmm dilemma dilemmas....well on another note, I think I will post my translation of Love O2O on here. Just because since I'm putting so much effort into it, and I would like some feedback/thoughts on how I did. I'm not sure how long it will take to do so though. I know I want to post a chapter once a week, but I'm translating way too slowly to meet that goal....Maybe I'll translate up to chapter 10 first and then start posting the translations? Hmm...well in any case, let me know what you think!



Comments

Popular Posts