Get my life in shape! Update 2

Weekly check-in!

  • Yoga at least once a week. 
    • Done!
  • No dirty dishes left overnight (Attracts bugs and roaches. Ew)
    • Done!
  • Sweep the floor once a week
    • Done!
  • Vacuum the carpet once a week (need to buy a new vacuum)
    • Done! With my half broken vacuum 😅
  • No extra spending until the end of the month and only then if I'm within my spending budget
    • Welp already broke this one....
    • Bought some painting supplies to make my life easier. I bought a paint-by-numbers kit, and the brushes it comes with suck! So I had to buy some paintbrushes. Also bought gesso for the canvas and flow medium for the paint and white paint to cover up the numbers....So I spent a lot....ahahahah


I'm thinking about making it doing yoga 2x a week. Doing it once a week doesn't seem enough. Also, I'm thinking about not allowing dishes in the sink during the day either. In the morning, I pack my lunch and leave any leftover dirty containers in the sink. I wash them when I get back. Now, I think I should wash those containers immediately.

4/5 completed! I think that's pretty good, 80%. I just need to keep an eye out for a good vacuum sale to replace my half-broken one. 

Comments

Popular Posts