Get my life in shape! Update 3

Weekly check-in!

  • Yoga at least once a week. 
    • Done!
    • Last week I was thinking about making this 2x a week. I decided to leave it as one. Starting next week, I'll put in a weekly exercise requirement instead.
  • No dirty dishes left overnight (Attracts bugs and roaches. Ew)
    • Done!
  • Sweep the floor once a week
    • Done!
  • Vacuum the carpet once a week (need to buy a new vacuum)
    • Done!
    • Somewhat fixed my vacuum. I still want to buy another one, but I'm too cheap haha
  • No extra spending until the end of the month and only then if I'm within my spending budget
    • I went bought some packs for Sims 4 so........ya this is going to be hard to stick too
    • After reading some of Broke Millennial by Erin Lowry, I did the Zero Sum budget (use last month's income to pay off current month's expenses). Since this whole Covid-19 situation, I've spent less in some areas and spent more in others. I tried to guess what I normally spend. Based on that, I finally have a budget for how much spending money I have! It is........$125!
    • Starting next month, I'll do a check-in at the end of the month to see if I stuck to my $125 budget. Good luck me!

Comments

Popular Posts