Get my life in shape! Update 4

I forgot to do a check-in last week.....oops. Oh well. I'm doing it now!

  • Yoga at least once a week. 
    • Done!
  • Exercise at least once a week.
    • Did it last week but not this week....
  • No dirty dishes left overnight (Attracts bugs and roaches. Ew)
    • Done!
  • Sweep the floor once a week
    • Done!
  • Vacuum the carpet once a week (need to buy a new vacuum)
    • Did it last week but not this week.
    • I bought one, so now I'm waiting for it come in. Spent $200 for one on sale. Dysons are expensive :( But I couldn't resist. I always wanted one, so I had to get one in the end. It's been years of wanting one, so I think I get a pass for spending so much right?
  • No extra spending until the end of the month and only then if I'm within my spending budget
    • I did not stick to my spending budget of $125....see above....Dysons are expensive.

So this week wasn't so good. 3/6 = 50% 😅 Better luck to me next week.

Comments

Popular Posts