Get my life in shape!: Update 1

Weekly check-in!

  • Yoga at least once a week. 
    • Done!
  • No dirty dishes left overnight (Attracts bugs and roaches. Ew)
    • Done!
  • Sweep the floor once a week
    • Done!
  • Vacuum the carpet once a week (need to buy a new vacuum)
    • Didn't do 😕
  • No extra spending until the end of the month and only then if I'm within my spending budget
    • Bought a game 😕

I got 3 out of 5, so that's 60%.......not that great. I also realized that the "no extra spending" really isn't a weekly thing. It's really a monthly thing, so if I fail one week, then I'll fail that for the rest of the month. Maybe I'll change that to only buying one extra thing a week with a max spend of $20. Thinking about it, spending an extra $20 per week is a lot too. I need to think more about this.

Also, I will start adding another bullet: Read at least one chapter a week!. Preferably, this will be a chapter from a financial book since I'm trying to educate myself about money. Anyways, any reading will count though because reading is fun! And relaxing! 

Comments

Popular Posts